lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

What Lasts From Childhood, Lasts For Ever

How I miss the magic world of dreams where everything is possible! How many times we memorize our nice memories that we have spent in childhood. Some things we should remember on our way. These memories will help us not to forget the importance of live while we live. Even though it is commonplace to say, we were all children once. And without a doubt, the corners of our memories reflect the brightness of faint lights of childhood. Discovering the world, interpret it with our early theories, understand the exquisite fabric of human relationships, the pitfalls of language, disappointments and surprises, the masks of culture and costumes ... indeed, it is delicate and subtle traces that may even have the amazing ability to influence our present ... because they can remain in force in each of us, though revised and embellished until the passage of time and life's adventures. A very important stage of our lives, which leaves countless memories, is our childhood; many of these memories mark our lives for the better and some for worse. Brighten the lives of those who gave me love. Childhood is a wonderful time where we find that innocence, with which one lived, those kids’ games where nothing matters more than to have fun and nothing else. I remember with only a box and a broom could play for hours with my cousins to the famous pirate or as simply as houses or steal from my mom a couple of things from the kitchen to make a mixture of sugar, flour, water, grass, etc. and the central spice the mud. Thank God my parents and my childhood was full of affection and love. I remember the stories my dad invented for fun, nights and afternoons with my cousins and brother, laughter and screams of my brother, scolding for being late to my house because I was playing into the night with my friends of the colony. Particularly I spent all day with my best friend, Ximena, I never left her. Those moments are the ones who will always be in my heart. I remember as a child I liked to get lost in my imagination. Maybe it was the only thing I felt completely owner and no one could snatch. I liked to imagine myself in a nice house with many rooms and large gardens, was the maximum. It is logical that childhood experiences are not possible to change or improve, however, you can remember them with joy, and you can reflect upon them and understand because they often have an influence on us. Events pass in front of our eyes, I still remember how I used to be naughty, playful, and cute. When I think back, one of my most memorable childhood experiences would definitely be learning to ride a bike. Almost every child will encounter this event in some period of their lifetime, and will actually discover a great deal from it. I consider this a classic event in my life that will always be revered, because it has influenced and marked my life in so many different ways. Many people consider learning to ride a bike a new experience, but they do not consider the possibility of it also having an internal meaning that will last forever. This event not only represents freedom for me, but it also helped me establish the foundation on which I base my existence. Learning to ride a two-wheeler demonstrated a new way to have fun, and also illustrates how will-power and perseverance help overcome challenges throughout my life. Those so exciting and painful memories, all so pleasant. I remember how wonderful it was to share games with friends of the colony where I lived. Especially when we made little houses of blankets to play "cavern’’. How cute these days, especially by the purity and cleanliness of soul that all children amused because despite whatever the magic is always in mind that all miracles and “invents”. I miss my childhood, especially because I shared with my brother. I want to go back in time and share more with him as children, all his things, his life, enjoying his triumphs and joys. God as I remember now the feeling of being back of school, each with their backpacks to invent a fun fantasy that before Daddy got home. It’s been many years and now everyone is on their own and I see nostalgically as there is only the memory of those moments we shared. Life goes on as it never ends. WE ALL KEPT IN A CHILD'S HEART.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario