domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

A Day in the Gym

It was in eighth grade, probably a fun year for all years of school because it is a year where you start to make more friends, outings, parties, fun in short, was the beginning of year, start all over again, a new class meant to make more friends, like every day I began to see who would be my colleagues throughout an entire year, I met old friends with whom I have always been the best, also observe many new people which did not know some serious, some very smiling, was passed earlier this year and I always caught the attention of my colleagues was very quiet, smart, smile often, but never had the opportunity to share with her, her physique was slim , of medium build, brown hair and white skin. It was one of the most responsible and intelligent girls in class, and rarely touched us share together. Were rare times that greeted her as she had her group of friends and I have mine, it seemed an interesting person to know but never close until any change in the summer season, holidays and time to rest some of the school routine. One of my favorite pastimes has always been the sport in the holidays I decided to go to the gym every day, starting a workout routine and relax, was one of my early days I had to go to the gym, I did not mind the idea of ​​going meet new people and make new friends, the third day to go take a big surprise, I found my school friend who had never spoken, except on rare occasions, I was sorry to say hello, so I just smiled, she did too, was a responsible person so I never thought I had time to do activities so she thought a lot about that over time I realized that as I thought. A day like everyone was doing my exercise routine when she was near where I was, I decided to greet her, began to talk a little about the school vacation, but I slowly began to realize that it was very similar to me In many ways, we liked the same activities, watch movies, go out and enjoy with our friends and always maintain a very active lifestyle, sports, disturbing many people, we talk about our favorite things was weird that day but I laughed a lot and felt I had found my best friend that day not comment on it but knew it was very rare that I find someone with whom he had much in common and take me too well so soon to know. Since that day we started talking a little more, know each other better, talk a little bit of adventure, experiences, and was my companion gym and workout during the holidays we went several times with some friends at the mall and party and we will definitely We had incredible, we had a trip to the beach where we met a lot better, we talk all day on the beach, these holidays have been the best I've had, every day I pass them very well. Holiday season and it was time to return to school, they were all amazed that we talked more, shared more things in school activities and became one of my best friends, the days were more fun in the classroom, and were still sharing routine in the gym. It’s more than my best friend is someone very special to me because it has always been on hard times and good times we shared incredible experiences that do not trade it for anything. She always looked like a responsible person but a person who is always smiling, positive, friendly and intelligent, always have good advice at times which most need them, when we remember how we knew and when we lost the time and we talked we find it very funny, and we met doing an activity that we both just made. It has been nearly three years since we met and we always laugh and we keep being as good as ever, almost finished college and came back the holidays, this means that our adventures and I will always share with her unforgettable moments like that once without knowing very well that in the gym we got along so well, life's coincidences that will completely change your days, like finding a best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario